Congratulations to our 2017 Scholarship Recipients!
Derek Willis, EJ, attending Alma College,
Alex Oliver, RM Young Company, Michigan Technical Institute,
David Klug, Boride Abrasives, Laurence Technical,
Jacob Sak, Boride Abrasives, Undecided
Lucas Veldbroom, EJ, University of Michigan,
Darren Zook, EJ, Northwestern Michigan College
Congratulations to our previous Scholarship Winners!
An important role of NWMIA is educating our future workforce. Membership dues fund the scholarships we award to students from our members' employees and their families. If you are interested in joining the association you can help sponsor education in Michigan.
$1000 Academic Scholarship Application - apply online
- Applicant must be an employee of an NWMIA Manufacturing Member Company or a dependent of an employee.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled or accepted to an accredited college program.
- Applicant can be a full or part-time student.
- Priority is given to manufacturing related course work.
The following information is required on the application.
- NWMIA Company Name
- Employee or Dependent
- College Attending Current GPA
- Current Major or Field of Study
- Educational History
- Explain why you should receive this scholarship (e.g. academic qualifications, financial needs, and educational goals)
- North Central Michigan College Fab Lab
- Petoskey Robotics Team - Congratulations! Regional Chairman's Award and 41st rank in the Michigan State Championships!
- Boyne City Robotics Team
- Boyne Falls Robotics Team
- Charlevoix Robotics Team